NM2208 Creations: Class Exercise A

Monday, January 25, 2010

Class Exercise A

Our first class exercise A was to create a machine that enhances creativity by 100times. It took me quite a while to think of the device. I have more inspirations when I look at my surroundings, thus I came up with a few ideas like a special helmet, chair and an instrument but finally decided on a camera-inspired device. I named it as the "Flash Robot" because the device resembles that of a human.

Here's the device:



The device works in a way in which the person stands in front of the device and the flash from the camera will trigger the creative spark in that person. The screen above the camera will show images of creativity the person had as a result of the flash. And yes, he will have a big smile on his face for being creative!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home